Feedback and complaints

Updated: 20/04/2021

Welcome to ZOTTO online and ordering through our partners operated by ZOTTO Services Ltd., with address defined below in Contact Us (referred to as “ZOTTO, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), that is an affiliated company to Unit 6 Queens Yard, White Post Lane, London, England, E9 5EN,

If you wish to give feedback or make a complaint about the ZOTTO service, we advise you to visit our support centre and then contact our support team.

How do we handle complaints about the ZOTTO service?

You can make a complaint if you think we’ve fallen short of reasonable expectations because of our standards of service, actions or lack of action. We handle all complaints on a case-by-case basis as all situations are different.

We’ll aim to respond to your complaint as quickly as possible; however, depending on the complexity of the issue, it can take up to 7 days for payment-related complaints. If there’s any delay in our final response, we’ll send you an update on the progress.

Here is a description of how we would normally handle a complaint:

  1. Customer Support’s 1st line agents respond to all incoming support cases and complaints received through all available channels. If a complaint is complex, requires further investigation or for any other reason takes longer time than 3 days to resolve, it will be taken over by our 2nd line team.
  2. Customer Support’s 2nd line team handles complaints that have not been resolved by the 1st line. If needed they make an investigation and contact other internal functions and experts to understand the root cause or how to solve an issue. Only in rare cases, it will take longer time than 7 days to resolve a complaint that is payment related.
  3. In exceptional circumstances, a complaint may require up to 15 days to resolve.

How to file a complaint with the authorities

If the outcome of any complaint about our services, after completing the complaint escalation process, is not to your satisfaction, you can escalate it by contacting one of the following authorities:

Financial Ombudsman Service (UK)

As a UK resident, you can contact the UK Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS“) – the FOS is a free, independent service, which might be able to settle a complaint between you and us regarding our financial services. You may obtain further information regarding the FOS and contact the FOS on their website.

Financial Conduct Authority (UK)

If you’re not happy with the outcome of the complaint process, you can submit a complaint to the UK Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”). You can find more information on how to complain to the FCA on their website.